Synopsis: Whether the federal “economic realities” test for determining whether a worker is an independent contractor or an employee under the Fair Labor Standards Act applies to the Washington Minimum Wage Act, and if so, whether the trial court correctly articulated that test in its jury instructions.
Petitioner: FedEx Ground Package Sys., Inc.
Respondent: Randy Anfinson, et al.
- Fedex Answer to L and I Amicus
- Fedex Answer to WELA Amicus
- L and I Amicus
- Petition for Review
- Respondents' Second Statement of Additional Auth
- Respondents' Statement of Additional Auth
- Statement of Additional Auth
- Supplemental Brief of Petitioner
- Supplemental Brief of Respondents
- WELA Amicus
Argument: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:00am
[Source: TVW, http://tvw.org]
Audio: Court of Appeals Division I
Audio: Washington Supreme Court
Note: We post only slip opinion(s) as published at the time of the decision. Please consult Washington Reports printed volumes for the opinion(s) in their final form.